Development > Common

Need help adding module

(1/2) > >>

burro:
Hi, I need to add a new module to CalemEAM OpenSource. How do I go about doing that?

Thanks in advance

shrike:
Similar interest here. Some preliminary work appears to have been done in organizing the wiki, but no topic matter exists (file naming conventions, coding conventions, api docs, basic instructions, tutorials, etc.).

Upon casually looking at the code, it seems like a Javascript-based client-side MVC-like architecture exists for the controller and views with the business logic (model) being handled on the server side. If an off-the-shelf framework was used, it might be possible to find some information on the framework's support site. I noticed elsewhere the mention of the Ajax toolkit used for the client side. This was the Kabuki Ajax Toolkit. I'm wondering if this toolkit provides the underlying framework. Is so, this might be the place to start for lack of other documentation.

joe:
So, how can I add a button in left side menu???

calemadmin:
There is no developer guide for the Community Edition at this time.

joe:

--- Quote from: calemadmin on August 01, 2008, 05:19:45 am ---There is no developer guide for the Community Edition at this time.

--- End quote ---

I see.., thanks~

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version