Author Topic: asset list report not exist..  (Read 3233 times)

kopunski

asset list report not exist..
« on: December 28, 2007, 07:51:24 pm »
i'm very happy to find this application. i'm migrating my asset data from IRM.. :)

i have no problem installing and configuring this application..

but, i'm missing the asset list report function. if i look the hosted demo, this report function exist. is it only available for comercial version? or did i miss something in installation/configuration procedure?

next, i want to set one of the user account to only be allowed to view the data. how do i set this up? is it in the user control or group control? i can't find any option to do this (limit user to view only)..

calemadmin

• Administrator
  • Calem Hero
    • http://www.calemeam.com
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2007, 03:36:06 pm »
Thanks for your complements.

Asset list report was added after r2.0.1 release. It will be available in r2.1 release in Q1 2008.

Calem Open source provides module level access control. Check out the wiki site for module access and module customization.

Calem Professional provides a fine-grained access control. A mantis issue in Project proposals has been entered for adding view access control to Calem Open source.
Calem Community Forum Admin

kopunski

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2008, 08:35:35 pm »
hi! thanks for the reply..

so i'll have to wait for the new release then. but if i'm migrating to new version, will my custom field still be recognised? or should i upgrade the application partially? (only the new/required php pages)

about the access control, if i change it from module customization, it can only be saved in "custom system", which effect all user. can i saved the module customization to other custom-made group?

calemadmin

• Administrator
  • Calem Hero
    • http://www.calemeam.com
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2008, 07:58:49 am »
Custom fields are carried over to new versions when you upgrade.
You cannot save the module customization to other groups at this time. The mantis issue mentioned above covers this case.
Calem Community Forum Admin

kopunski

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2008, 07:52:52 pm »
ok then. thanks alot for the info..  :)

bdorminy

« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2008, 02:22:11 pm »
I was wondering if there is any idea of when r2.1 will be available. I am also very interested int he asset list report. Love the product so far but that report will put it over the top!

Thanks for the great work!!