Author Topic: Database Scripts Fail To Create Tables And Data  (Read 12232 times)

JTracey

Database Scripts Fail To Create Tables And Data
« on: April 16, 2008, 04:02:23 am »
I am trying to install CalemEAM onto Windows 2003 Server using IIS and MySQL.

I previously tried using Apache for Windows but could not get the web pages to work properly.  The login screen did nothing.  Switching to IIS fixed the login screen and I now have the option to log in.

When I try to log in I get 'Login failed. Please check your user name/password and try again'.

Looking at MySQL I have found that the database 'calemeam' and the user account 'calemeam' have been successfully created by the scripts provided but there are NO tables or data.

When I backtracked my installation I found the following error in the event logs when I ran 'createSchema.bat'.

The event logs show;

php[5780], PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[28000] [1045] Access denied for user 'calemeam'@'localhost' (using password: YES)' in C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\CalemEAM\server\include\core\database\CalemPdo.php:53
Stack trace:
#0 C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\CalemEAM\server\include\core\database\CalemPdo.php(53): PDO->__construct('mysql:host=loca...', 'calemeam', 'calemeam', Array)
#1 C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\CalemEAM\server\include\core\database\mysql\MysqlHandler.php(148): CalemPdo->__cons.

I have checked the forum and can see various database problems and their solutions but not this one.  Nothing else offered seems to help me.

Any ideas?

Joe

Arioul

« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2008, 04:21:47 am »
look for your PDO driver :
in PHP.ini
extension=php_pdo.dll
extension=php_pdo_mysql.dll
extension=php_mysql.dll

JTracey

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2008, 07:02:54 am »
Checked PHP.ini and all of these are enabled.

Still stuck.  Looking at alternative software now.

Thanks anyway.

Joe

shrike

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2008, 02:26:29 pm »
Create a phpinfo.php file in the root of your web directory with this code:

<?php echo phpinfo(); ?>

Then load http://localhost/phpinfo.php from your browser. You should see your PHP and Apache environment settings. Check the CORE table within the report. It should show Directive, Local Value and Master Value columns. Make sure that the data in the Local Value and Master Value columns is identical. If not, you need to find a second php.ini file on your system (possibly left over from the WAMP stack install). The php.ini settings need to match in both files, otherwise PHP uses the settings in the second php.ini that is loaded.