Author Topic: Problem Reading Uploaded Files  (Read 2831 times)

DC

Problem Reading Uploaded Files
« on: February 15, 2008, 03:59:23 pm »
Hi,
     I'm new to the CalemEAM software & just trying to get it set up, but so far, I'm very impressed!!  I do have one issue that I'm not sure of:

When trying to attach an uploaded file to a document, I am getting the following error:

Warning: file_get_contents(C:\xampp\htdocs\CalemEAM/server/upload_files/public/SOPA4007R01 Operation and Maintenance of the Compressed Air System.pdf) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\CalemEAM\server\include\util\CalemGzip.php on line 97

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at C:\xampp\htdocs\CalemEAM\server\include\util\CalemGzip.php:97) in C:\xampp\htdocs\CalemEAM\server\include\util\CalemGzip.php on line 99

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at C:\xampp\htdocs\CalemEAM\server\include\util\CalemGzip.php:97) in C:\xampp\htdocs\CalemEAM\server\include\util\CalemGzip.php on line 101

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at C:\xampp\htdocs\CalemEAM\server\include\util\CalemGzip.php:97) in C:\xampp\htdocs\CalemEAM\server\include\util\CalemGzip.php on line 103

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at C:\xampp\htdocs\CalemEAM\server\include\util\CalemGzip.php:97) in C:\xampp\htdocs\CalemEAM\server\include\util\CalemGzip.php on line 105

I have verified that the file does exist in the CalemEAM/server/upload_files/public/ directory, & I can open it from within that directory; I just get the error when trying to open it from the Uploaded Files section of CalemEAM.  I have one other file that I have uploaded, & it will open without any errors.

Any ideas would be appreciated!!

calemadmin

• Administrator
  • Calem Hero
    • http://www.calemeam.com
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2008, 05:52:50 pm »
Reduce the file name length, upload the file again. You may use the length of the file that's working as a reference.
Calem Community Forum Admin

DC

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2008, 07:16:39 am »
Thanks for the quick response!  Just for my information, what is the maximum length for a file name?

calemadmin

• Administrator
  • Calem Hero
    • http://www.calemeam.com
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2008, 09:55:11 am »
Calem Community Forum Admin