Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10
Asset / Re: Associating document with asset
« Last post by fathimq on October 21, 2009, 11:41:18 am »
There is a rather non elegant but effective solution to this and that is to add new field and call the say : User manual and populate them with the URL of the uploaded user manual on the server , all you would then need to do the would be to copy and paste this url onto a new tab in your browser and it would download the document
Work order / Work order list disappeared ... help
« Last post by fathimq on October 21, 2009, 02:41:29 am »
Hi ,

I am a medical Engineer at an eye hospital , we have recently been trying out CalemEAM in our department and I must say very successfully , I have met a snag recently and this comes after weeks of data input of our assets , spares and work orders so i am upset somewhat at teh thought of losing data  , the problem is when i open the work order list  module , instead of getting the usual list of work orders i get this

http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa211/fathimq1/-2009-oct-21-001.jpg

This should be what i get

http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa211/fathimq1/-2009-oct-21-003.jpg

i have not lost my work orders because i can see that i still have them from my dashboard

http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa211/fathimq1/-2009-oct-21-005.jpg

also say when i open "my requests"  etc

http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa211/fathimq1/-2009-oct-21-006.jpg

The problem occurred when  I was attempting to add a new custom field to the work order list table from the admin table design , not sure exactly what i did .  HELP please ...
Work order / Planned parts don't decrease
« Last post by Tecnosec on October 17, 2009, 11:19:53 am »
when part is in use. How can i solve it?
Administration / Users can change the administration level!
« Last post by Tecnosec on October 17, 2009, 08:56:57 am »
ENGLISH
Users with "non-management" privileged can change to "system administration". How can I solve this?

ESPAÑOL (nativo)
Usuarios con privilegios "Sin Administracion" pueden cambiar a "Administracion de sistema". Como puedo resolver esto?
Inventory / Cant Receive or Check In Parts SERVER ERROR
« Last post by D.Prorn on October 08, 2009, 12:29:36 am »
In my opinion you commit an error. Let's discuss it.
Setup / Re: Install hanging at "There is no active transaction"
« Last post by Fraal on September 30, 2009, 06:10:42 pm »
I had the exact same problem with my installation, what seems to work (for CentOS 5) is to install the latest version of PHP 5.2 from the CentOS testing repository.

Cheers,
Damian
Asset / Photo id link does not disappear.
« Last post by mnmhema on September 29, 2009, 01:01:35 am »
The link to photos does not disappear while viewing the assets one by one.

The photo id field is displayed inside a text area in when editing asset from asset list view. How to change this to a text box?

Asset / Currency
« Last post by mnmhema on September 29, 2009, 12:59:05 am »
How to change the currency of Asset's original cost from US dollar to danish kroner?
Common / how to restrict standar user create more user
« Last post by Tecnosec on September 15, 2009, 07:26:57 am »
Need help about this because the normal or standard user can create a new users without administrative privileges. I need to block this function  thanks for help.

Necesito ayuda acerca de esto porque el usuario normal o estandar puede crear usuarios sin permisos administrativos. Necesito bloquear esta funcion. Gracias por ayudar
Setup / Build client packages without deploy.bat/deploy.sh on shared webspace
« Last post by 2750oe on August 30, 2009, 02:00:52 am »
Hello,

I installed CalemEAM on shared webspace    and it works. To make changes effective like currency it´s necessary to build client packages with executing deploy.sh.

Are there any possibilities to implement the changes manually without run the script?

Thanks and best regards,
Rudi
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10