Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10
Setup / Re: Error seting up database
« Last post by dhansen on August 27, 2009, 10:06:59 am »
of cause i can .. aint that the idea in the first place .. make the installation so f**ked up so people will have no choice than to seek pro support.  thanks but i think i will pass

Judging by your extremely articulate, completely error-free responses, my first step would be getting someone who is literate to double-check all your config settings for typos.
Inventory / Cant Receive or Check In Parts SERVER ERROR
« Last post by D.Prorn on August 27, 2009, 07:05:17 am »
i was playing and was in a dungeon, the i get a "disconnected from server" and after that i cant connect to server again, it told me to check for updates but i checked website and there were no updates goin on, what can i do?
« Last post by bigbrovar on August 26, 2009, 02:55:10 pm »
It is unfortunate that the setup and configuration could be challenging and time consuming when you do everything by yourself. Alternatively, you can get professional support via web, email or phone from CalemEAM when you deploy Calem Enterprise edition.

of cause i can .. aint that the idea in the first place .. make the installation so f**ked up so people will have no choice than to seek pro support.  thanks but i think i will pass
« Last post by calemadmin on August 26, 2009, 01:52:46 pm »
It is unfortunate that the setup and configuration could be challenging and time consuming when you do everything by yourself. Alternatively, you can get professional support via web, email or phone from CalemEAM when you deploy Calem Enterprise edition.
« Last post by bigbrovar on August 26, 2009, 09:03:54 am »
Ok so i formated the server i did the previous installation and installed afresh this time on the more recent ubuntu9.04 server. still the same issue. am stuck at  the
Code: [Select]
There are errors in configuring database. Please resolve the issues below.
There is no active transaction
error .. i have now invested almost a week of my life on this software.. i followed the guide to a T and did eveything that was said still no go. what pains me the most is the amount of energy and time i spent trying to seup a pxe server becasue so i could install the ubuntu server because i have ran out of blank disk .. and all the painfull steps i took to adapt the "installation guide" to ubuntu following all the steps filling the obvious guides .. it all came to nothing.. and i just felt useless like my time could have been better spent watching pain dry .. its just so painful, yeah its opensource and free .. but we use mostly opensource software in my school and even though people say in freesoftware u get what u pay for .. i have never experienced this every software we use .. i guess after tyring calem i cant say that anymore .. cheers to the developers and thanks for waiting my life
Setup / Error seting up database
« Last post by bigbrovar on August 25, 2009, 04:35:41 pm »
Hi guys i trying to install celem on ubuntu 8.04 LTS i followed this http://eam.calemeam.com/eam/index.php?option=com_wrapper&view=wrapper&Itemid=85 .. i followed the guide to letter. the only problem i had was how to enable innodb on LAMP ubuntu, but i was able to modify my.cnf to look like this http://pastebin.com/f3dc6f877.. i created my database, and set the right permission for the Calem directory. howevery when it comes to the part where i have to create the database from the installer i get this error

Code: [Select]
There are errors in configuring database. Please resolve the issues below.
There is no active transaction

I dont know what next to do .. please help would be greatly appreciated

Ubuntu server 8.04
LAMP
CalemEAM_R2.1.tar.gz

thanks in advance
Setup / Cannot run /CalemEAM/installation - FastCGI Error
« Last post by dhansen on August 25, 2009, 02:46:26 pm »
Hi,

I am trying to install CalemEAM on our server to test it out, but keep getting the following error when trying to run http://mydomain/CalemEAM/installation:

FastCGI Error

The FastCGI Handler was unable to process the request.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Error Details:

Error Number: 13 (0x8007000d).
Error Description: The data is invalid.

HTTP Error 500 - Server Error.
Internet Information Services (IIS)

Our Server:

Windows 2003
IIS 6.0
PHP Version 5.2.1
MySQL Version 5.1.36

Also, when I go to http://mydomain/CalemEAM/ the browser does successfully show the login page.

Does anyone know what could be causing this error?

Thanks,

Darryl Hansen
PHP Server / Localisation problem with PHP
« Last post by srivo on August 24, 2009, 06:42:44 am »
I setup a CalemEAM server with Ubuntu 9.04 LAMP server. I used the french translation and everything work fine exept I have little problem with the accent! I have to setup the browser to UTF-8 caracter to work. If I use the ISO-8859-1 strange caracter appear instead of the caracter with accent.

Is there a way to set PHP to work with ISO-8859-1?
PM / Re: run pm orders
« Last post by fcandau on August 17, 2009, 11:31:08 pm »
Hello

The same for me, I really don't understand how to generate WO from PM.  ???

Anyone?
Setup / Re: Installation problem
« Last post by calemadmin on August 17, 2009, 12:43:29 pm »
This issue seems related to Calem Enterprise. You may use Calem Enterprise Forum and/or your support portal to report the issue.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10