CalemEAM Annual Subscription
Calem Enterprise is available as annual subscription or perpetual-use licenses.
New prices here!
Calem Enterprise R8.5 Latest
CalemEAM announced the availability of Calem Enterprise R8.5p on August 3, 2014.
- Work order clock start/stop
- Weekly Schedule with resources and enforcement
- SMS Notification Switches
- Floating license seats
CalemEAM Announced Partnership with BPI
CalemEAM announced the partnership with BPI in March 2014.
CalemEAM, a commercial open source EAM/CMMS solution provider, is proud to announce the addition of a Gold Partner: PT. Broadband Powerline Indonesia (http://bpi.co.id), an ICT (Information and Communication Technologies) and broadband service company with presence in Malaysia.
New! CalemEAM announced the availability of Calem Enterprise R8.5p on August 3, 2014. Have a look at the new exciting features.
The CalemEAM Story
CalemEAM Annual Subscription
Calem Enterprise is available as annual subscription. The subscription includes Calem Enterprise, Calem Offline, Calem Mobile, technical support, maintenance releases and version upgrades. For customers looking for enterprise CMMS/EAM solutions without excessive upfront license fees and with top services from experts, CalemEAM annual subscription delivers the best values and the peace of mind in deploying CMMS/EAM systems to manage business operations.
Read More on Support Prices...
A Scalable Solution for Businesses Large and Small
CalemEAM Annual Subscription is scalable for businesses with minimum five user seats to unlimited user seats (see Subscription Prices). Here are some of the customer scenarios.
- A customer operating an industrial facility uses Calem Enterprise Cloud Service to manage its operations including assets, work orders, requisitions, purchase orders and inventory stores. There is no IT involved from the customer and CalemEAM manages the maintenance releases and version upgrades for the customer.
- A manufacturing plant uses Calem Enterprise on-site subscription to manage its maintenance operations. The customer handles the maintenance and version upgrades of Calem Enterprise. CalemEAM support is available via email, web and phone for unlimited support cases.
- A multi-national company uses Calem Enterprise on-site subscription with unlimited user seats to manage its operations in different countries. The on-site subscription with unlimited user seats allows the customer to add as many user seats as needed for a fixed annual subscription fee.
- A service company uses Calem Enterprise on-site subscription with unlimited user seats to manage assets deployed at their customers. The unlimited user seats subscription allows the customer to add as many regional office sites and employees as needed. Additionally, it allows the service company to add customer sites and customer employees so that customers can access asset information in real time.
Business-Friendly Open Source Technologies
CalemEAM Annual Subscription delivers a full-featured EAM/CMMS solution including Calem Enterprise, Calem Offline, Calem Mobile and Technical Support via email, web and phone. The solution is built with business-friendly open source technologies.
- Web 2.0 Ajax web client enabling ideal user productivity without the overhead in managing a rich client.
- Drag-and-drop web interfaces to tailor forms, reports, custom fields and dropdown list.
- PHP application server for customizing business logic in an instant without the overhead of compiling and deploying.
- Calem Offline for deploying CalemEAM to mobile field workforce without network connections.