Inventory module in Calem provides enterprise-wide inventory management:
- Master items at global level allow customers to ensure consistency of inventory naming across sites.
- Multi-sites and multi-storerooms allow customers manage inventory across geographical sites for asset sites and service sites.
- Serialized inventory tracking enables customers to manage inventory items as inventory and assets.
The diagram shows the hierarchy of inventory management in multi-site environment:
- Item master is defined at global level
- Item is controlled at site level based on site usage
- Each site can have many storerooms
- Each storeroom can have many stock locators, i.e., aisle/shelf/bin.
- Physical inventory includes stock, non-stock and serialized items.
See Iterative Implementation for implementing inventory in Calem.
Customers of Calem Enterprise and reference Calem Enterprise User Guide for more information.