A new feature is available to notify approvers and monitors of high value items in purchase order. It allows purchase management to be aware of high value items being purchased:
- High value items are defined as items with unit price over $20,000 of system currency.
- Both the user/team approving a PO and PO monitors notified with emails of high value items and PO numbers.
- The notification is triggered when a PO is approved with high valued items.
- PO monitors are defined in Calem:
- Menu path: Organization | ACL Profiles | Monitor User
- Add a team or user as PO Monitor to receive the notification