Project inventory allows one to manage inventory items by projects. Project stocks can be transacted like non-project stock items.
Project Designation of Stock Items
You can manage project designation in the following ways:
- Set project designation when receiving items.
- Set project designation when performing physical counting.
- Set or unset project designation from "Stock List" of "Site Inventory" form.
- Open "Site Inventory" list screen.
- Select a site inventory entry to open Site Inventory form
You can view project stock items from inventory report at:
- Inventory module | Report | Project Stock
- Define project bill of material at a project.
- Set project in a requisition.
- Only items in a project's BOM can be added to a requisition.
When a stock item is designated to a project, the stock item can only be checked out to work orders of the same project.
- You may use projects to reserve stock items to be used for those projects only.