Author Topic: Errors in Time Fields HELP PLEASE  (Read 2468 times)

LISpeedyG

Errors in Time Fields HELP PLEASE
« on: October 23, 2007, 03:32:46 pm »
Hi,

I have found that in attempting to schedule Jobs to run the "TIME" fields do not recognize valid times, i.e., "02:00" as per the WIKI.

Thanks,
Gus

LISpeedyG

« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2007, 11:31:24 am »
Is there any admin here?

I have been poking around the application and tried a couple of fixes that did not seem to work out:

1.  I changed the Scheduler_Job fields Release_time and Release_day to DateTime types from VarChar, thinking that this was the problem..  However, the application then errorred since it attempted to write the following into the Release_time field "eyJDYWxlbVNjaGVkdWxlVGltZUluZm8iOiB7InN0YXJ0VGltZS".  Obviously this is not a time format (at least that I am familiar with).  A similar thing happened with the Release_day field.  So, I had to change the fields back in order to avoid the application error.

2.  I am now looking at the file CalemSchedulerJobBo.php and CalemSchedulerJobDbo.php where the field is referenced.  However, I am VERY new to PHP and am getting lost as to where the error is occurring.

So, if there is any admin or savvy user available..  Please give me some guidance as to where to proceed. I would like to get this app. operational so that I can begin experimenting with is use potential.

Thanks,
Gus

calemadmin

• Administrator
  • Calem Hero
    • http://www.calemeam.com
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2007, 09:15:11 am »
The time format depends on your locale. If you're using English (US), the time format is 12 hour. So in your case it's 2:00 AM. You can tell your locale by the welcome message at the top of the screen. This is the message when I log in with US locale:
Welcome, Administrator. Your local time is Thu, 10/25/07 10:10 AM
Calem Community Forum Admin