Calem Community EditionAs a way to give back to the open source community CalemEAM has released Calem Community Edition.
- The Community Edition provides entry-level functions for asset management (EAM/CMMS).
- It is a good fit for individual administrators and small work groups with no needs of technical support and services from CalemEAM.
- Businesses seeking enterprise solutions should consider Calem Enterprise Subscription.
- See the matrix for a comparison of Calem Enterprise and Community Editions.
CalemEAM Public LicenseCalem Community Edition is licensed under CalemEAM Public License. You should use Calem Community Edition in accordance with the license agreement including:
- Do not alter CalemEAM logo in the user interfaces
- Code changes must be made available as open source. Read more about CalemEAM Public License.
Download Calem Community EditionDownload at SourceForge or CNet. Use Setup Guide for Community Edition for installation.