Customers may choose to deploy a Calem dev service along with their Calem production service. The dev service may be used for training, staging and development. Calem provides custom styles to differentiate a dev service from the production one in login & desktop screens.
- Dev service and production service will use different service addresses.
- The styles are used to visually prompt users so they are aware which service they are using.
Login Screen Styles
- Dev service: yellow background.
- Production service: dark-blue background
Calem Desktop Styles
- Dev service: the top area with an orange or blue background color.
- Production service: the top area with a light blue background color.
Administrators with access to Admin module can launch the design mode to customize Calem for user groups. A yellow background is used to indicate the design mode. This is the same in both dev or production services.