Multi-site logo is designed for the following business case:
- An organization have sites in different countries and locations. Some of the sites have their own logos and business names.
- A different logo can be configured for a site.
- Work order, requisition and purchase orders can be printed with a site's logo if defined.
Here are the steps to define site-based logos.
- Copy your logo file (such as "your_logo.png") to the server at Calem_Home/client/themes/ directory.
- Go to Organization module | EAM Company | Site tab. Edit a site and set "Logo File" to the file name of your logo (such as "your_logo.png").
- Calem will use the logo of a site if found. Otherwise, the default logo will be used.
Here is the screenshot of the site screen when site logo file can be defined.