In Purchase Order Print Customization Part 2 we discussed the header templates and terms and conditions. In this blog I will cover the PO terms and conditions in detail.
PO terms and conditions can be defined in Calem in the following ways:
- For site specific terms, go to Site form (Org module | EAM company | Site tab) and edit the site to add terms text to the "PO term" field. The field can hold up to 4000 characters.
- If your terms are over 4000 chars, or have formatting requirements. You may upload a PDF document including the terms and conditions to Calem (Doc module | Doc list | new doc | attach the PDF term file). Then, go to Site form, set "PO Term Doc" to the doc uploaded, and have "Use PO Doc" checkbox ticked.
- If all sites are using the same terms and conditions, go to EAM company form (Org module | EAM company) and edit the EAM company in the same way as for sites.
- The site terms overwrite the ones at company if found.
The screenshot below shows the document list form when you can create a new document for your PDF file of terms and conditions.
- Menu path: Doc module | Doc list | Create doc