Scheduled upload is a process that is launched every day by Calem. It is an ideal process for uploading daily machine readings. Here are the workflow processes:
- Use a file transfer tool to automate the transportation of meter reading excel files to Calem services. For instance, you may use Capistrano (http://capistranorb.com/) to automate the file transfer and use a script to kick off transporting meter reading files to your Calem services.
- Use the meter reading excel template in Calem Enterprise to populate meter readings.
- Review the upload status of meter readings from Integration module's "Upload List" menu.
Here are the next steps to automate meter readings upload to Calem:
- Review Calem Data Upload Guide for details.
- Prepare scripts to generate meter reading excel files.
- Prepare scripts to transport reading files to your Calem services.