A user account is blocked when a user failed to login for 4 times in a row. An admin user, or a user with edit access to user list form unblock a user.
- Go to the user list (Organization | ACL Profiles | User list)
- Find the user blocked, edit the user record, and clear the "Login blocked" checkbox.
Alternatively, a user can unblock own account through password reset.
- Go to your Calem service login screen
- Click the "Forgot Your Password?" link
- Enter the login username
- Click "Send Email to Reset Password"
- Click "this link" in the password reset email
- Enter a new password and retype it
- Click "Reset Password" to reset password and unblock your account if blocked.
- Finally, go to your Calem service login screen and login with your new password.