This blog is superseded by a new blog: How to Set up Scheduled Reports in Calem
Scheduled reports allow one to set up reports to be generated on a future date and emailed to users.
- It is a new feature added in R10.
- A few reports are available as scheduled reports.
- More scheduled reports will be added based on customer feedback.
- Generate open work order list on the first of each month and notify maintenance planners and supervisors.
Here are the steps to set up a report for auto-generation and notification:
- Use menu "Integration module | Sched Reports" to create a new report.
- Set an ACL profile ("Profile") which is used to determine report data and customized format
- Set an owner site for access control so that only users having access to a site can view scheduled reports for that site.
- Pick "Next due" as the first date to generate the report.
- Set a report schedule (such as once a month on the 1st of the month)
- Add users in the report "Recipient" tab to receive the report when it's generated.
- Set up a scheduled task to generate scheduled reports for on-site deployment. If you are using Calem Cloud Service just skip this step.
See Admin Guide for details to set up scheduled reports.