Finding a Menu in Calem Menu Tree
Finding a menu is available in the coming R2022e release. It allows a user to browse and search, in a menu tree, all the menu of the login profile.
- The menu tree is popped up by clicking the logo image (the 1st screenshot below).
- It can be expanded, collapsed, or scrolled.
- Entering a key (or a partial key) filters the tree (the 2nd screenshot below).
- Clicking a leaf menu (a menu without children) launches it, and pops down the menu tree.
- The feature is available in Dark (first two screenshots), Mint and Classic themes (3rd and 4th screenshots).