To Get Notified when a User is Added by SR Email
Calem can be enabled to create a service request from an incoming email of authorized domains. A user is created when the incoming email does not exist in Calem. A monitor user can be configured to get notified when a new user is created in this case.
- Menu path: Organization | ACL Profiles | Monitor User
- Have the flag "SR New User" checked to receive notification
- Have "No Email?" checked if no other notification is needed.
This notification is important when there are multiple sites for an organization. The new user is created for a site by the email address match. More than one site might match the user's email.
- Once the notification email is received, a monitor user may evaluate if the site is assigned correctly.
- If not, the site may be changed from Organization | ACL Profiles | User List.
- The new SR may be re-assigned to the proper site for processing.