WO Monthly KPI by Assets or Locations
WO Monthly KPIs can be reported by assets or locations in the coming release of R2023d (August 2023).
- The "Assets" menu shows a screen to select an asset set or a location set.
- An asset set is a collection of assets, a location set is a collection of locations.
- The WO Monthly KPI is recalculated for the asset set or location set selected.
1. Asset and Location Sets
Asset and location sets are managed from Dashboard | Open. An asset set is a collection of assets. It can include assets and other assets sets. The screenshots are show below.
A location set is a collection of locations. It can include locations and other location sets.
2. Asset/Location Sets vs. Owner Groups
Owner groups can be defined to divide assets/locations based on ownership such as IT or facility maintenance. WO Monthly KPIs can be used with both owner groups and asset/location sets.
- Owner groups works well if they are already configured.
- Users with owner groups configured will see their Monthly KPIs for assets/locations they have access to.
- There are no need to configure asset/location sets.
- Asset/location sets may be used when owner groups are not configured or not preferred.
- Multi-Site KPIs do not work with owner groups at this time. A future release may address this issue.